4th Class B have had a wonderful, positivity filled 1st term. We have worked so hard and we always try to remember our classroom motto to keep us smiling – #Positivevibesonly. We begin every day with a brain stimulating task and a positive/motivating quote as we always want to get off to a good, happy start!
Our ‘Class Dojo Story’ has been packed full of pictures and comments about some of our exciting adventures and activities that we have been up to, including;
· Our ‘Rock Hunt’ to discover the different types, shapes and colour of rocks in our environment.
· Drama – we worked in our groups to re-enact the story of ‘The Children of Lir’.
· Our Polish and Spanish day; 3 of the girls completed a fantastic project on their Native countries, providing plentiful information about their countries, the style of dancing they do and they even brought in delicious food for us to taste!
· Science Week – all of our different science projects were so interesting and created great excitement as we watched to see if they would work!
· Our wonderful Winter Performance – they were amazing.
Other things that we have thoroughly enjoyed included:
· Welcoming a new boy into 4th Class B – Guan Hui arrived from China in September
· Creating our group names – Minions, Rebels, Pineapple Jungle, Doritto Nation and Boxing Bunnies.
· Our South America projects and visit from Múinteoir Julie’s brother Bryan to tell us all about his experience over there.
· Swimming (we’re very sad that it has come to an end!)
· Our Halloween party – we had some wonderful costumes!
· Our Pyjama day, where we were cosy, watched a movie and ate popcorn J all because we did such a great job in our Winter Performance!
· Secret Santa – not so secret!
· Creating our ‘Positive Vibes Only’ SPHE board.
· Our Romans projects
· Achieving our weekly targets!
· Achieving Class Dojo points.
We are looking forward to Term 2!
Have a wonderful Christmas and a Happy New Year
4th Class B.